When you use one of our platforms including our website, apps, and other relevant products having an association with eHealthMagazines, we may gather, store, track, and share to serve you with relevant advertising.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide us, and the reasons why you are asked to provide them, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to grant us.
If you contact us straight, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, birth date, gender, telephone number, and health-related information such as previous medical records, nutritional diet, supplements, and medicine to help you with healthy lifestyle advice.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal data we collect in various ways, including to:
- Use your data to authorize us or third parties to retarget and deliver advertisements based on your interests on our Websites, affiliated websites, or third-party sites
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Please read our cookies policy here. https://ehealthmagazines.com/cookies-policy/
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that eHealthMagazines.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
If you have any complaints regarding the use of your personal information or data, then please do write us your complaints by email at info@eHealthMagazines.com and we will do our best to grant your prompt assistance and make the best effort in resolving the issue to your satisfaction.