COOKIES AND TRACKING ON OUR WEBSITE
A Web cookie or browser cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your web browser when you visit our website. This cookie helps us remember you by your behavior and preferences to provide you fast accessibility and ease of use. The web server sends a small amount of data called cookie which usually contains stateful information such as your login details to our website, shopping cart, previous page visit histories, etc.
Different types of cookies:
- First party cookie: A first-party cookie is created and collected by the website you are visiting. It allows us to store customer analytics data and helps us remember other useful settings and functions.
- Third-party cookie: Third-party cookies or tracking cookies are set by other companies or third-party networks, which provide services to the website you are currently visiting. These ‘parties’ provide services like advertising, retargeting, analytics, and tracking to the website you visit or use.
- Session cookie: A Session cookie set for the span or duration of websites’ visits. Web browsers normally delete session cookies from your device when your browsing session ends.
- Persistent cookie: Persistent cookies are used to remember information for multiple session purposes and expire at a fixed period of time. Persistent cookie stores pieces of information like your location, username, and other settings to give you convenient and fast accessibility.
What Cookie do?
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, eHealthMagazines.com uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to collect information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- We use Google Analytics
- We display ads on our websites and mobile apps based on your activities on our site.
- We remember your device so that you don’t have to provide the same information all the time.
- We accumulate, measure, and analyze demographical or statistical data.
- We link you to other affiliate websites and services.
- We collect records on your likes and preferences on our website.
- We store and retain your username and password (if asked) so you don’t need to enter your details every time you tour the website.